Postscript - I have a cowboy hat!

 

I am ready for my next trip out West!



I have been back from MT for a few weeks and was no longer worried about appropriate Western apparel. On to the next summer event in my schedule, I flew down South to attend the biennial convention of Tri Delta sorority. I had dinner the first night with both old and new Tri Delta friends, one of whom, Susan, is from Oklahoma and she had the best hat!  I had to have it!  I called the Anthropologie store near my home, had it held for me and I picked up the Sparkle Cowboy Rancher today. 

I don't know when I will next be in an area where cowboy hats are customary, but I am now prepared and excited to don my new fashion accessory! It is a neutral beige, but the flecks of gold glitter throughout make it very fun. 

Keep connecting with people, you never know what opportunities will open up!

This blog post is part of a series documenting my trip to Montana where I am performing non-traditional executive and personal assistant services with creativity, humor and through strategic relationship-building. Please contact me to discuss how I can help you expand your bandwidth with fractional lifestyle management.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headed from an East Coast State of Mind to MONTANA!?

This Maryland girl is headed to a meat festival with great music and the Cheers lyrics on her mind